Harvos:
13%
[5]
19loveless91:
86%
[32]
drakonium
coucou
Profile
Location
More than one
#1
Posted: 05/15/2014 19:06
Post subject: [CLOSED] BEUT round 1 : Harvos VS 19loveless91
Harvos (captain : Kool Keith Sweat)
VS
19loveless91 (captain : MrFrogger)
Last edited by drakonium on 05/18/2014 18:49; edited 1 time in total
WindowAbove
Profile
Location
Iowa
#2
Posted: 05/15/2014 19:23
Who the fuck is Harvos?
alelsupreme
Awful.
Profile
#3
Posted: 05/15/2014 19:25
Harvos is an old troll who I never even saw. Loveless is my slavic soulmate. _________________ Romanelli wrote: We're all fucked, lads.
Kiki
#4
Posted: 05/15/2014 19:25
A "Who is Harvos?" would have been acceptable.
Goodsir
#5
Posted: 05/15/2014 19:32
an_outlaw wrote: A "Who is Harvos?" would have been acceptable.
this^
To answer your question, Harvos was BEA's first troll. Even though Harvos paved the way for legends like joj, Trekki, and kida, I still have to go with loveless here. Love the guy.
HazeyTwilight
boyfriend in your wet dreams
Profile
Location
Elmo Knows Where You Live
#6
Posted: 05/15/2014 19:34
This is an easy choice for me. Loveless is just a really cool guy. _________________
Norman Bates
Profile
Location
Paris, France
#7
Posted: 05/15/2014 20:13
Harvos is my favourite Neil Young album. Loveless is just pointless noise by some Anglo-Irish band. Harvos by far.
Cymro2011
The Beatles were objectively average
Profile
Location
In a deep, dark bubblegum graveyard
#8
Posted: 05/15/2014 20:18
WindowAbove wrote: Who the fuck is Harvos?
_________________ "Drink beer, smoke pot, and create something that will storm heaven. That's all I ever really cared about." - Ron House
SuedeSwede
Ognoo
Profile
Location
On a cloud
#9
Posted: 05/15/2014 20:57
Since I don't know Harvos and I've always found loveless to be a very cool guy, loveless. _________________
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum