BEUT Round 1: noWaxJim VS SquishyPuffDave

Goto page 123  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Who is your favorite user?
noWaxJim:
31%
 31%  [11]
SquishyPuffDave:
68%
 68%  [24]
Total Votes : 35

  • Quote
noWaxJim (captain: Hayden)



VS

SquishyPuffDave (captain: SilverWalrus)



Last edited by Precedent on 05/27/2014 01:32; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
There's no poll
  • Quote
MrFrogger wrote:
There's no poll



Fixed, there was, well, a technical difficulty.

๐Ÿ™
  • Quote
nowaxjim is one of the most intelligent people here music wise. He's probably the guy who I like the musical commentary of the best. Compare that to Squishy, who may be the funniest guy here. Damn.

Vote to squishy only for The Sims, but this is tough.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
Although these are two of my favourite users, I gave my vote to noWaxJim. He may be my favourite user ever.
  • Quote
Precedent wrote:
Fixed, there was, well, a technical difficulty.

:(


The only technical difficulty was your brain forgetting to put a poll up (lol me too)

squishy bcos he's da best
_________________
  • Quote
I haven't got a snowball's chance in hell of winning this. But cheers for the love.

In a last-ditch effort to sway your opinion and as part of my campaign manifesto, a personalised rec from the deepest recesses of my record collection for anyone that votes for me, along with a personal message of thanks from yours truly (one coming your way Brandon... ๐Ÿ˜ )

Vote for Jimmy, innit.

(Buying votes since 1997)
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote
Dammit hard match... both users I like so much, both charts are amazing....
but gotta go with squishy
one of my inspirations here
If there is a post from him I don't miss
because I know that something great is coming, maybe a great time reading, maybe some laughs
What a big and strange and creative and percepting mind
squishy.
  • Quote
Jim.
  • Quote
noWaxJim has been one of the absolute best sources for music recs. His Jamaican chart is a treasure trove. And his tastes are eclectic enough to provide something for pretty much anyone.

Against pretty much anyone else, I'm voting for Squishy. He brings a really creative sense of humor to the forums. His Sims thread is epic and his interviews were insightful.

But, at the core, this is a music site and noWaxJim has been one of my main sources for new stuff, so he gets the vote.
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123  Next
Page 1 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 3 : Antonio-Pedro... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 2 : HigherThanThe... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 4 : drakonium VS ... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: noWaxJim v revolver94 SuedeSwede Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: (NoWaxJim) V Eyezayzay alelsupreme Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.