BEUT #3: noWaxJim v revolver94

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: ?
noWaxJim:
42%
 42%  [14]
revolver94:
57%
 57%  [19]
Total Votes : 33

  • Quote
noWaxJim

v

revolver94
_________________
  • Quote
Revolver94

I won't be voting against Hugh at all during this tournament.

#Revolver4BEUT
  • Quote
Guh, I love both, but gotta go with Jim <3
_________________
  • Quote
noWax for King of BEA!
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote

Link


Love you Revo though.
  • Quote
meccalecca wrote:
noWax for King of BEA!


Big up yourself, fella... though I stand more of a chance being King Tubby I reckon ๐Ÿ˜„
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote
Jim > your favorite user
  • Quote
noWax! ๐Ÿ˜

Writes some of the best & entertaining posts on BEA and just the king of recs for reggae and all things twee (although Suede's gaining). I'd seriously kill to be able to write like him. Probably only second to Skinny for best write-ups I'd say.
  • Quote
I've always been really big on Jim's anti-wax stance
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
I love both users too much to vote against either. I'm thinking maybe Revolver but I'll probably.abstain.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: (NoWaxJim) V Eyezayzay alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: (NoWaxJim) V lancashirearab alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT Round 1: noWaxJim VS SquishyPuff... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: Benpaco V (revolver94) alelsupreme Tournaments
[ Poll ] BEUT #3: revolver94 V (Dividesbyzero) alelsupreme Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.