Back in Black?

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I don't think that it is AC/DC playing on this album. It is someone else playing when you click on the Amazon/mp3 link on the top right of this page...what do you think? Doesn't sound like them to me.

http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=2
  • Quote
Yeah, Angus Young has never been into digital distribution, so that's why.

I remember when I was an AC/DC-obsessed 3rd grade boy who just discovered iTunes. I was ready to cry when I found out I couldn't buy "Big Balls".
  • Quote
No, I mean that I think that it is another band playing on this link...am I hearing things incorrectly? I just noticed that under "artist" it says "Rock heroes" whatever that is...
  • Quote
ffudnebbuh wrote:
No, I mean that I think that it is another band playing on this link...am I hearing things incorrectly? I just noticed that under "artist" it says "Rock heroes" whatever that is...


Yeah, that's a cover band doing it. The real thing isn't on Amazon MP3, so Amazon just links it to this "tribute".
  • Quote
yes, you're right, it was a cover band. Linked MP3 now removed...
  • Quote
great thanks, I just didn't sound right...

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Guess who's back. Back again.... PsychologistHD Music
[ Poll ] Best Indie Pop Back to Back Albums? ShaneSpear Music
[ Poll ] A.A.T. (R1): Back In Black def. 10 to... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] AC/DC's "Back In Black" tur... Guest Music
[ Poll ] What is your favorite AC/DC album (ex... Hermes_requite Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.