Your Ten Favourite Dylan Songs's. (And If you Like, Why?)

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
These are My favourite Ones

1 Ballad Of A Thin Man
2 Subterranean Homesick Blues
3 Visons Of Johanna
4 Desolation Row
5 Blowing In The Wind
6 Mr Tambourine Man
7 Lay Lady Lay
8 The Times They Are A Changing
9 Like A Rolling Stone
10 Shelter From The Storm
  • Quote
Can I just say Blonde on Blonde?

1. I Want You
2. Just Like A Woman
3. Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands
4. Hurricane
5. One of Us Must Know (Sooner or Later)
6. Subterranean Homesick Blues
7. Like A Rolling Stone
8. If You See Her, Say Hello
9. Positively 4th Street
10. Lay Lady Lay
  • Quote
1. Blowing in the wind
2. You Belong To Me
3. Like a Rolling Stone
4. Knocking On Heavens Door
5. Tangled up in Blue
6. All Along the Watchtower
7. The Times They Are-a Changing
8. Subterranean Homesick Blues
9. Hurricane
10. Mr. Tambourine Man
_________________
Having a family is the kind of thing that could be held against a person
  • Quote
1. It's all over now Baby Blue
2. Don't think twice, its alright
3. Slow Train
4. When I paint my masterpiece
5. Hazel
6. Positively 4th Street
7. Masters Of War
8. She Belongs to me
9. Just Like Tom Thumbs Blues
10.Visions of Johana
  • Quote
1. Lily, Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts (from Blood on the Tracks)
2. Subterranean Homesick Blues (from Bringing It All Back Home)
3. Highway 61 Revisited (from Highway 61 Revisited)
4. Rainy Day Women #12 & 35 (from Blonde on Blonde)
5. Tangled Up in Blue (from Blood on the Tracks)
6. You're No Good (from Bob Dylan)
7. Bob Dylan's 115th Dream (from Bringing It All Back Home)
8. Don't Think Twice, It's Alright (from The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan)
9. All Along the Watchtower (from John Wesley Harding)
10. Country Pie (from Nashville Skyline)
  • Quote
1. Like a Rolling Stone -1965
2. Subterranean Homesick Blues -1965
3. Tangled Up in Blue -1975
4. Blowin' in the Wind -1963
5. Positively 4th Street -1965
6. The Times They Are A-Changin' -1964
7. Visions of Johanna -1966
8. Just Like a Woman -1966
9. Desolation Row -1965
10. Knockin' on Heaven's Door -1973
_________________
Top 100 Greatest Music Albums by RFNAPLES
Bubbling Under The Top 100 Greatest Music Albums, Part 1 by RFNAPLES
  • Quote
I'm afraid this will sound terribly unoriginal :

1. I Want You
2. Lay Lady Lay
3. Subterranean Homesick Blues
4. Like A Rolling Stone
5. Hurricane
6. All I Really Want To Do
7. It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)
8. Highway 61 Revisited
9. Don't Think Twice, It's All Right
10. Tangled Up In Blue

Worst song : Knocking On Heaven's Door
  • Quote
Tough question. I'll try to take a stab at it.

1. Mr. Tambourine Man
2. It's Alright Ma (I'm only Bleeding)
3. Desolation Row
4. Just Like a Woman
5. Like a Rolling Stone
5. You're a Big Girl Now
6. Hurricane
7. The Times They Are A Changin'
8. It's All Over Now Baby Blue
9. I Want You

Damn! That was hard. Dylan has so many great songs. Can I please have 10 more?
  • Quote
Mr. Shankly wrote:
Tough question. I'll try to take a stab at it.

1. Mr. Tambourine Man
2. It's Alright Ma (I'm only Bleeding)
3. Desolation Row
4. Just Like a Woman
5. Like a Rolling Stone
5. You're a Big Girl Now
6. Hurricane
7. The Times They Are A Changin'
8. It's All Over Now Baby Blue
9. I Want You

Damn! That was hard. Dylan has so many great songs. Can I please have 10 more?


Yeah put as many as you want it was just a guide line and if you could put 10 more that would be great
  • Quote
Very hard to rank these cause I really think every one is perfect 10/10

1. I Want You
2. Chimes of Freedom
3. It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)
4. Ballad of a Thin Man
5. Subterranean Homesick Blues
6. Like a Rolling Stone
7. Desolation Row
8. Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands
9. Tangled Up in Blue
10. Idiot Wind
11. Absolutely Sweet Marie
12. Sara
13. Gates of Eden
14. Girl From North Country (With Johnny Cash)
15. Quinn the Eskimo (The Might Quinn)
16. Love Minus Zero / No Limit
17. Don't Think Twice It's Alright
18. Ballad of Frankie Lee and Judas Priest
19. Forever Young
20. One of Us Must Know (Sooner or Later)

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Why do you like the music you like? RoundTheBend Music
Your favourite song from favourite al... SingingPeasant96 Music
Songs you like by bands you don't like Spyglass Music
Your favourite Simpsons characters an... andy_hunter Movies & TV

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.