wizz rank

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
not a suggestion this but where to go: wizz jones - a life on the road (2015) #58 on my list, rank score 2, wizz jones - huldenberg blues (2012) #36 on my list, rank score 0. how is this explained?
  • Quote
BEA currently has Huldenberg Blues as a 2011 release so it wouldn't get points in any other year charts (2011 according to artist website: http://www.wizzjones.com/disc_huldenberg.htm & AllMusic).
  • Quote
ahh, I see. my big mistake, but that actually buses me to this other thing I have been meaning to ask: wasn't there some kind of very visual warning in the earlier days when we had a record misplaced on like in this example the 2012-chart instead of the 2011-chart?
  • Quote
ok, I see it. sorry. 2011 in red. shame on me.
  • Quote
I think the BEA interface probably needs to be updated to make this more obvious as it shouldn't be so easy to miss.
  • Quote
albummaster wrote:
I think the BEA interface probably needs to be updated to make this more obvious as it shouldn't be so easy to miss.


Always the diplomat ๐Ÿ˜

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Low Rank Vs. High Rank listening chal... rkm Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED Let's Rank 6: Joy Division, Ni... Guest Music
Incorporating album ratings into rank... Cheddar Suggestions
[ Poll ] CLOSED Let's Rank 21: Wilco Guest Music
name your own rank - level 8 paladisiac Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.