oh jesus no

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OxWD85Ngz4
_________________
sig
  • Quote
only in america

look at the likes and dislikes already rofl


i havent listened to free radio in 10 years
_________________
"I would expect something wrong with the poll if the chart favorite was not the poll winner" - naples 12-8-11
"I was hoping he was gone for good, guess it was just too much to ask" - polythene pam 05-10-12
"Nickelback > Radiohead" - bork 05-14-12
  • Quote
Rather than trash the song...

... do you think there is room for discussion about how the song mirrors society? Like how she says it is "My moment" and sings about "dreaming". Do you think it is part of a much bigger problem where teens are told to aim for their "15 seconds of fame" rather than express themselves through creative mediums that don't give instant reward?
  • Quote
an_outlaw wrote:
Rather than trash the song...

... do you think there is room for discussion about how the song mirrors society? Like how she says it is "My moment" and sings about "dreaming". Do you think it is part of a much bigger problem where teens are told to aim for their "15 seconds of fame" rather than express themselves through creative mediums that don't give instant reward?


Many believe they are going to be millionaires in seconds by doing nothing. I know it's a generalisation but they don't see the worth in working at something for a long time and prefer to "hand it up" half-done. This song is overdone but it does reflect that fifteen minutes of fame that goes too long.
  • Quote
I have always been confused at why she gets so much abuse. I mean, she is terrible and all, but....


  • Quote
Is that Lil Wayne? I brought his Carter 3 album 2 years ago because I saw it was rated highly. Never got around to listening to it. ๐Ÿคฃ Is it advisable not to bother?
  • Quote
an_outlaw wrote:
Is that Lil Wayne? I brought his Carter 3 album 2 years ago because I saw it was rated highly. Never got around to listening to it. ๐Ÿคฃ Is it advisable not to bother?


After two years, still haven't heard it? ๐Ÿ˜œ

Actually, I think it's worth listening to. It's not horrid, I gave it a 65/100 i think. (In my rating system, that's an average album). It's Hip-Hop-Pop, and it's the only thing of his that will ever be good enough to listen to ๐Ÿ˜„ . All the lyrics are freestyled, which is fairly impressive.

The picture above depicting him is still true though ๐Ÿคฃ
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Why is there a guitarist in the video, but only electronic sounds in the song.
  • Quote
an_outlaw wrote:
Is that Lil Wayne? I brought his Carter 3 album 2 years ago because I saw it was rated highly. Never got around to listening to it. ๐Ÿคฃ Is it advisable not to bother?


I have never actually listened to a Little Wayne album. And I don't intend to. Honestly, I don't think I could handle it.
  • Quote
I refuse to listen to any second of a Lil Wayne song.

Rebecca Black.... Just go away.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - R2: The Jesus & Ma... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] [Round 1 - Match 16] Jesus Lord vs Wa... LedZep Tournaments
[ Poll ] ENDED Jesus Use Me Vs. Wish You Were ... Hayden Tournaments
JESUS IS KING theblueboy Music
The Jesus & Mary Chain's 'Psychoc... Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.