Sing About Me, I'm Dying of Thirst now rated 94/100

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I absolutely adore this song, but I'm actually shocked the community got it up to a 94/100 and rated the 15th best song of all time. I'm actually pretty ecstatic about this.
_________________
He With The Thingy

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
What artist are you dying to see live? Juiceman96 Music
So apparently Lil Wayne might be dyin... ShaneSpear Music
How Much of 1001 Albums to hear befor... Antonio-Pedro Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED-BNMAT-The Meadowlands def Sing... Saoirse Tournaments
User Pick of the Day (#45): Sing for ... Happymeal Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.