Hmm, it's too bad my band doesn't have a lot of time for getting together though. i would be for this challenge. Perhaps I should just orchestrate some instrumentals. It would be a slight challenge, but you never know. I'm all for it, but I probably won't be able to do it.
My friend and I have already started writing music for our band. In fact, we wrote a punk song yesterday very much inspired by Joy Division and the Ramones. _________________ Back after a while
My friend and I have already started writing music for our band. In fact, we wrote a punk song yesterday very much inspired by Joy Division and the Ramones.
Same here, we're almost done writing a full album and getting the music together, the recording is what is gonna hurt us the most if we decide to take this challenge. It seems very fun, I actually took a few minutes and wrote a song for the weekly challenge. You can bet I am going to love this website. once I get more at - home instruments, this is gonna be one of my favorite websites (and all musical websites really). As far as this one goes, it seems great for motivation and ideas.
Same here, we're almost done writing a full album and getting the music together, the recording is what is gonna hurt us the most if we decide to take this challenge. It seems very fun, I actually took a few minutes and wrote a song for the weekly challenge. You can bet I am going to love this website. once I get more at - home instruments, this is gonna be one of my favorite websites (and all musical websites really). As far as this one goes, it seems great for motivation and ideas.
Sounds good so far. My band is aiming to release an EP by the end of the year.
Do you have any videos/samples of your band and your music? _________________ Back after a while
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum