Year: 1995.
Country:
Discography rank: 3 (out of 30 albums on BEA)
Year rank: 5
Decade rank: 49
Overall rank: 242
Average rating: 82/100 (from 1093 votes).
Tracks:
1. Army Of Me
2. Hyper-Ballad
3. The Modern Things
4. It's Oh So Quiet
5. Enjoy
6. You've Been Flirting Again
7. Isobel
8. Possibly Maybe
9. I Miss You
10. Cover Me
11. Headphones
indicates a top-rated track.
Top voted comments:
"Isn’t this album just ‘Kid A’ but, 6 years earlier?"
- Lastings (Rating: 85/100)
________________________________________________________
"After a fairly poppy debut (which I did enjoy), I was excited to hear Bjork go a little darker. I love the sonic world this album lives in."
- zdwyatt (Rating: 90/100)
________________________________________________________
About album of the day: The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of album of the day can be viewed here. _________________ Bluesky · Facebook · Spotify · X
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum