Overall track chart

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Hi, I wanted to know if it is possible to access a .csv file of the top-rated tracks of all time according to the users. It is for a matter of "research", as I want to see how it compares with RYM or AcclaimedMusic and make a ranked voting system. I already did a ranking for albums that I am very satisfied with, but for tracks it is harder as I can only access songs ten at a time which takes a lot of time. What I'd need is a top 10,000 of the tracks, and if possible a "bubbling under" list of every song with rating >83.
  • Quote
  • ๐Ÿ‘ ravidal
ravidal wrote:
Hi, I wanted to know if it is possible to access a .csv file of the top-rated tracks of all time according to the users. It is for a matter of "research", as I want to see how it compares with RYM or AcclaimedMusic and make a ranked voting system. I already did a ranking for albums that I am very satisfied with, but for tracks it is harder as I can only access songs ten at a time which takes a lot of time. What I'd need is a top 10,000 of the tracks, and if possible a "bubbling under" list of every song with rating >83.

Hi, thanks for the suggestion. On the list is to make improvements to the top-rated page (including adding compositions etc) and providing a CSV download, but at the moment this doesn't exist and right now fully focused on the 2026 roadmap (and support/bug-fixing). On a tight schedule (which I'm already falling behind on), intend to reprioritise all open changes once we reach the second half of the year and update the roadmap (if required) to incorporate new additions (the My Charts reorganisation was originally unplanned).
_________________
Bluesky ยท Facebook ยท Spotify ยท X

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Chart talk Guest Music
Pre-gap hidden track; "track 0&q... Guest Suggestions
Average track overall chart arthur237 Suggestions
The Fourth Track Rule jhuik Music
Avg. Track Rating LAF2 Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.