Which Sense Would You Keep?

Goto page 123  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: What is The Sense you cannot Live Without?
Sight:
47%
 47%  [11]
Hearing:
39%
 39%  [9]
Smell:
0%
 0%  [0]
Taste:
0%
 0%  [0]
Touch:
13%
 13%  [3]
Total Votes : 23

  • Quote
I was wondering how a bunch of Music Lovers would approach this question...
No Wrong Answer!

So...
If you had to order your senses (eg. sight, taste, etc.) from 1. CANT LIVE WITHOUT to 5. MEH, WHO NEEDS IT. what would they be.

For me:
1. Touch
2. Sight
3. Taste
4. Hearing
5. Smell

Interested to see if results vary from person to person or if a TOP 3 SENSES list sorta takes form.
_________________
I go through all this before you wake up
  • Quote
Common sense.
_________________
I'll be your plastic toy.

  • Quote
CellarDoor wrote:
Common sense.


damn it, beat me to it

and I'd straight up kill myself if I lost any of my senses, physical or mental
  • Quote
There is for sure a wrong answer. If someone picked smell, I would label them as stupid.
  • Quote
Necharsian wrote:
There is for sure a wrong answer. If someone picked smell, I would label them as stupid.


I very nearly picked smell, though I ended up picking hearing. Smell is the single most emotional of all the senses - more so even than sight or hearing. You can look at pictures of a time long gone, listen to recordings from then, too, but what makes that moment truly PERSONAL is how is SMELT. A smell can transport you back to a certain time in your life in a way no other sense can. You should seriously look up all the interesting traits of "smell", it's really quite fascinating.
_________________
A dick that's bigger than the sun.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Quote
1. Touch
2. Sight
3. Hearing

These are just 'bonuses', not necessary at all really:
4. Taste
5. Smell
  • Quote
Sight.

It'd be between sight & hearing. I'm not going to bother writing the essay explaining why I'd pick sight, but that's my choice. ๐Ÿ˜„

Without taste & feel, I'm afraid we would all choke fairly quickly though.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Sight > hearing because women > music ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Quote
joyofdivision wrote:
Sight > hearing because women > music :lol:


The first thing I ever notice about a woman is their pretty voice ๐Ÿ˜

In fact, I've told several girls that having an hour-long conversation with them is almost like listening to DSOTM, or the Kick Inside, or any other glorious album.
  • Quote
Damn ignoramuses got no respect for smell! (Fun fact: People that lose their sense of smell are prone to depression.)

But yeah I'd probably pick hearing.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123  Next
Page 1 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
If you were stuck on an island which ... Mattmiller25 Music
Which album would you remove from the... JMan Music
Which Danish artists would you recomm... ExTeaSea Music
Which music acts would you love to se... DarkSideOfTheComputer Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.