How do you listen to your music?

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I have a 160GB iPod classic (only a quarter full) and listen through Sennheiser MX270 earbuds (worth about $20, not sure I'd be able to appreciate anything better). Otherwise I use iTunes and Spotify on my laptop.
  • Quote
eclab wrote:
I have a 160GB iPod classic (three quarters full) and listen through my car's sound system or my Altec Lansing speakers. Otherwise I use iTunes on my laptop.


I also use a couple of Sony headphones and a pair of Behringers I use as monitors when working on my home studio.
  • Quote
Headphones!
_________________
Back after a while
  • Quote
i have a nice stereo with nice speakers, my computer, 160 gb ipod
  • Quote
I have had a few choice vinyl, but have really gotten into it as of late. I am wanting to get Audioengine A5s and get rid of my 20 year old Sony system that is gigantic, but I can tell the sound is suffering to the age of the system.

Other than that, I listen to my digital music through skullcandy earbuds if I am out and about, Sennheiser HD 280s when I am at my computer. Ipod 30 GB in the car.
  • Quote
Vinyl & CD equally I would say. I've got around 5,000 albums & again, these would be split 50 / 50 between the two. Can't bring myself to do downloads. I'm old so I can't get past having to have the physical product & one of the most satisfying things is to put a vinyl album on the turntable. It's a ritual that you never get tired of. Have been really into 2nd hand vinyl for a few years now. Trying to plug the gaps in my collection. Didn't have the money in the 70's to buy that much so enjoying getting it now.
  • Quote
I have a 160GB Ipod with over 22,000 songs on it. Listen to it all the time (even at work!). I also listen to music while surfing the net on my computer and scrobble a lot of songs on Last.fm.
  • Quote
Mostly via iTunes on my PC, have close to 150GB of music. Sometimes with my Sennheiser HD205 or HDR120, but almost all of the time with some cheap-ass speakers.
_________________
9.3 Best New Post
  • Quote
Mostly through some speakers hooked to my computer. I don't like wearing headphones much, but some music does sound much better with them though. I've battled insomnia for quite some time, so I often take long walks at night with my mp3 player. By far the best band for this has been Natural Snow Buildings. Songs like "The Fall of the Shadow Kingdom" really fuckin bring the environment to life. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He-SVTxCOMU
  • Quote
The Poe wrote:
I don't like wearing headphones much

...but when I have to, I use a Bose with a sound reductor thing. But most of the time, I plug my iPad into speakers and it's perfect that way.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
How do you listen to your music? profiler54 Music
Do you listen to music that disagrees... Spyglass Music
[ Poll ] How do you listen to your music? Precedent Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.