Latest Music

Goto page 123 ... 323334  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Since i treated myself to some new cds today, i thought i'd share them. Interested to see what other people have recently being buying......

Old 97's - Wreck Your Life
Uncle Tupelo - No Depression
Drive-By Truckers - The Big To Do
Drive-By Truckers - Go-Go Boots
The Bottle Rockets - 24 Hours A Day
The Bottle Rockets - The Brooklyn Side
Ice Cube - The Predator
Buffalo Springfield - Buffalo Springfield
The Checks- Hunting Whales
Blonde Redhead -23
Iron & Wine - Kiss Each Other Clean
_________________
"Bunch of opinionated, hipster twats!"
  • Quote
Last 5 purchases:

Alain Johannes - Spark
Various - Triple J Hottest 100 - Vol. 18
Talk Talk - The Party's Over
Foals - Antidotes
Art vs Science - The Experiment
  • Quote
I buy WAY too much music, so I'm probably gonna have to update this pretty often. But here are my last five purchases:
*Nirvana-Unplugged in NY (CD)
*Led Zeppelin-Physical Graffiti (CD)
*Daft Punk-Discovery (CD)
*Beck-Sea Change (Download)
*ELO-Out of the Blue (Download)

And just yesterday, I FINALLY ordered a copy of NIN's The Fragile on CD. Since I've had the MP3 version on my chart since forever, it's about time.
  • Quote
My last CD purchases before Let England Shake by PJ Harvey (great album, btw) go a little way back, they were !!!'s Strange Weather, Isn't It? (not bad), Antony & The Johnsons' last (listened to it once only), and Blonde Redhead's Penny Sparkle, which I really did not like.
  • Quote
For the plane-trip to Rome, I'm buying:

Ride-Nowhere
PJ Harvey- Let England Shake
Radiohead- King of Limbs
ESG- Come Away with ESG

and maybe a couple others...
  • Quote
I haven't bought any new music since moving to Spain last summer; I'm trying not to accumulate too much stuff because I'm going to have to move again soon.

Right before I left, though, I bought 3 cds.

MGMT - Oracular Spectacular
Wicked: Original Broadway Cast Recording
Sufjan Stevens - Come On Feel the Illinoise!, which I'd had on my computer for a few years after borrowing my friend's entire Sufjan collection, but I finally wanted a copy of my own.

I've been getting the itch to buy some new music lately, especially since coming here a few weeks ago, so I might cave in and by a few.
  • Quote
Been thinking of checking out Phil Collins back catalogue to ease me into middle age, but recently I picked up

PJ Harvey Let England Shake
Pixies
Bossanova/Trompe Le Monde
Tom Waits Orphans, Brawlers & Bastards
Warpaint
Exquisite Corpse (EP)
Janelle Monae The Archandroid
  • Quote
picked up a couple of cds over the weekend:

PJ Harvey - Let England Shake
LTJ Bukem - Earth & Journey Inwards
Leonard Cohen - Introduction To

looking to get later this week:

Buffalo Tom - SKins
REM - Collapse Into Now
Rival Schools - Pedals
_________________
"Bunch of opinionated, hipster twats!"
  • Quote
Just bought Elbow's Build A Rocket Boys!

First 2 songs are 8 and 6 mins in length respectively.
  • Quote
My last CD buy:

Being There (Wilco)
40 Licks (The Rolling Stones)
Greatest Hits (The Band)
Loveless (My Bloody Valentine)
Mermaid Avenue (Billy Bragg & Wilco)
Hard Luck Stories (Ike Reilly)

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123 ... 323334  Next
Page 1 of 34


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
Sites/magazines you use to find the l... DarkSideOfTheComputer Music
The Death of Music and the Music Indu... Guest Music
[ Poll ] happy music vs sad music LoneStarRebel Music
[ Poll ] Best Music Video(TEST) Take #2 (And A... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.