Top100bands.com list

Goto page 123 ... 101112  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Do you like this list?
I love it!:
4%
 4%  [2]
It's good.:
11%
 11%  [5]
It's OK:
13%
 13%  [6]
Not really.:
20%
 20%  [9]
It ultimately sucks.:
51%
 51%  [23]
Total Votes : 45

  • Quote
When you Google "Top 100 bands," you get this list. I was VERY impressed with this list. The bottom 15 suck, but the rest is great!

http://top100bands.com/

What do you think of this list?

EDIT: Personally, they have a lot ofgood bands, but in the wrong order.


Last edited by JMan on 04/12/2013 17:42; edited 2 times in total
  • Quote
Well I love it, but it's mostly just classic bands so you should expect the BEA community to shit all over it. I mean, they don't even include Radiohead ( ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿคฃ )
_________________
  • Quote
Pink Floyd is a good choice for #1, better even than Beatles I think. Overall, though, it's not that great of a list though slightly different, and I agree the bottom 15 is not good. VU missing was also a shock.

Can't decide between "OK" and "Not really"
  • Quote
Jasonconfused wrote:
I mean, they don't even include Radiohead ( ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿคฃ )


That's nice, I didn't even notice that. Seriously, though, they are better than some of the bands that did make it.
  • Quote
There's a lot of good, and a lot of bad, like any such list. There's nothing wrong with System of a Down, though, JMan. Not my favourites, but better than the average band.
  • Quote
Evandar wrote:
There's a lot of good, and a lot of bad, like any such list. There's nothing wrong with System of a Down, though, JMan. Not my favourites, but better than the average band.


Well, I never said the BANDS suck. I just meant to say that I can't put any of the bottom 15 in a top 100 list. Maybe Derek and the Dominoes, but they only had 1 album. Motley Crue's pretty good, and Dr. Feelgood's one of my favorite albums. But they only had that album in my opinion, and I can't put them in a top 100 list.
  • Quote
It's almost hilarious
Sucks
I like that top3 choices and respect the who is nice but there's a lot of bad


Last edited by SingingPeasant96 on 04/12/2013 16:10; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
Well, I never said the BANDS suck. I just meant to say that I can't put any of the bottom 15 in a top 100 list. Maybe Derek and the Dominoes, but they only had 1 album. Motley Crue's pretty good, and Dr. Feelgood's one of my favorite albums. But they only had that album in my opinion, and I can't put them in a top 100 list.


I've always really loved Motley Crue, despite the haters, but I kind of lost a bit of respect for them after I saw them open for KISS. They had a horrible show and during Tommy Lee's drum solo, he drummed over a dubstep track and I couldn't tell what was his playing and what was the shitty dubstep. Thankfully, KISS put on a great show (KISS has major haters too, but they should at least be able to admit that they can put on a kickass show).
_________________
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
Well, I never said the BANDS suck. I just meant to say that I can't put any of the bottom 15 in a top 100 list. Maybe Derek and the Dominoes, but they only had 1 album. Motley Crue's pretty good, and Dr. Feelgood's one of my favorite albums. But they only had that album in my opinion, and I can't put them in a top 100 list.


You used the word "suck", so how else can I interpret it? :p Anyways, just trying to show a little support for a quirky and enjoyable band. ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote
Jasonconfused wrote:
I've always really loved Motley Crue, despite the haters, but I kind of lost a bit of respect for them after I saw them open for KISS. They had a horrible show and during Tommy Lee's drum solo, he drummed over a dubstep track and I couldn't tell what was his playing and what was the shitty dubstep. Thankfully, KISS put on a great show (KISS has major haters too, but they should at least be able to admit that they can put on a kickass show).


Gods, that dubstep phenomenon can infect anything, seems like. :/ Kiss are cool. Not my favourites, as I'm not quite comfortable with the vocalist, but I like several songs, and at a party they do the trick. ๐Ÿ˜„

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 123 ... 101112  Next
Page 1 of 12


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
LIST CENTRAL -- Create and post your ... pranafilms Lounge
the people's list! (pfm) paladisiac Music
Best Ever Films of 2015 [List] Hayden Tournaments
Alfred Hitchcock Ranking List Olli Movies & TV
List of albums to listen to... meezus Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.