2KT Rd.1 - Sings Reigns Rebuilder vs Secos E Molhados

Goto page 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which album makes you hornier?
Sings Reign Rebuilder:
70%
 70%  [12]
Secos & Molhados:
29%
 29%  [5]
Total Votes : 17

  • Quote
2KT

Round 1

Set Fire To Flames - Sings Reign Rebuilder (2001) vs. Secos & Molhados - Secos & Molhados (1973)



Squishypuffdave's Set Fire To Flames - Sings Reign Rebuilder (2001). Band Rank: 2743. Album Rank: 4754. Link



brun027's Secos & Molhados - Secos & Molhados (1973). Band Rank: 1911. Album Rank: 2982. Link

Matches will stay open for a few days each time. Please make sure to listen to both before voting! The links to both albums should be in here!
  • Quote
Sings Reins Rebuilder by far. The other one I really did not enjoy at all.
  • Quote
BrandonMeow wrote:
Sings Reins Rebuilder by far. The other one I really did not enjoy at all.


Same with me.
  • Quote
I feel like Sings Reign Rebuilder suffers a bit from being too sparse at times, but when it hits it's astounding. The Secos E Molhados thing was pleasant enough but was kind of in one ear out the other, so I'm giving it to Set Fire To Flames.
  • Quote
Sings Reigns Rebuilder is definitely going on my chart at some point. Very interesting stuff.

Secos E Molhados was enjoyable. And that's about it. Pleasant sounding, with a Jefferson Airplane vibe.

Went with SRR.
  • Quote
Post-Rock is a weird genre for me. It depends heavily on the atmosphere it creates but if I'm not in the right mood, it will leave me in a bored state. I like listening to it in winter and on rainy days exclusively. Right now the sun shines, it's 25ยฐC out there and I'm being eaten alive by mosquitoes. Secos & Molhados it is. (Not that my vote will change the incredibly one-sided outcome ;))

The trip-hop inspired sequence on "There Is No Dance in Frequency and Balance" was pretty impressive though I have to admit.
  • Quote
Can we just talk about how awesome the Secos & Molhados cover is?

The album is good. I'm surprised how many people didn't like it at all. Obviously it's not on the level of Os Mutantes, but what is?

Well, I'm a sucker for good atmospheric post-rock, and Signs Reign Rebuilder fits that description very well. I see myself listening to this many more times
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
Sings Reigns Rebuilder wins.
  • Quote
Defago wrote:
Sings Reigns Rebuilder wins.

Woah, it's over already, that was quick, I only just got my hands on Sings Reigns Rebuilder 20 minutes ago. Ah well, guess I've gotta speed up next time.
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
yeah, I only got to listen to the other match. maybe extend matches to five days? still two at a time. been too busy bangin collective soul with shane

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page 12  Next
Page 1 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Album Discussion Party: Nilsson Sings... Rhett Music
What is the name of this song and who... JOSweetHeart Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED - 2KT Rd.1 - We Are Uchu No Ko... Defago Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED - 2KT Rd.1 - Diamonds On The I... Defago Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED - 2KT Rd.1 - Tigermending vs M... Defago Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.