Hi everyone.
Sometimes i feel BEA is too quite while it is a great site.I mean there should be something that can make a "click" for a new user to make him/her like this site and come again.BEA has so many users that only sign up and...they never come back.
It is based on luck that a new user would become a real user.So what should happen ?
It's surely not "one" thing that should happen.Some events should happen together till the new user says :"wow! This site is awesome"
But will BEA grow someday ? yes but too slowly if it wants to stay like this.The biggest way to make some change is to add community.By Starting Groups !
I know a lot of you are going to disagree with me but making groups for BEA can make the site have more info on it.For example if we have a group "Beatles" and it has some members that write about them,add biography,and try to make the biggest group of the site... this is a competition isn't it ? so this can make the new user find something intresting on here.
Actually i didn't find the idea intresting myself!!!! The only reason i mentioned this is to see what you think about "new users rarely become real users" that sadly happens on BEA.
Last edited by Behrus58 on 11/14/2013 17:23; edited 1 time in total
mickilennialThe Most Trusted Name in NewsProfile Detroit
I would say the problem is that not enough people are looking at the site and therefore we need to make the site more visible on the web as this site is the music equivalent of imdb which gets a lot of attention..
Why do we want more people? The way I see it, BEA's a pretty cliquey place, and its small but great community is the best part. If we start growing, it's only a matter of time until we become a RYM, where the community is shit and few people know each other. I'd rather know 90% of the members well, but have few members, than having millions of users and knowing few of them.
As much as I like the idea of a competition, all people have to do is post everything on Wikipedia save the sex scandals. ๐ jk. Really, I like the idea of groups. It could also help raise awareness of certain bands and greatly help the ratings of each album from each band. Of course, these groups may be overshadowed by Beatles and Radiohead groups.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum