Y'all took too long to make it. Only psychoanalyze people who want it. I want it. Psychoanalyze me brutally.
I just read some Carl Jung, so this is relevant. ๐
As much as I would love to, it's fairly hard to even make a start. I don't really know much about you, in fact, I'm not even sure of your gender. _________________
The fact that you only have a 56 album chart despite clearly knowing what you're talking about musically implies that you somehow are still nervous that we would judge you for the rest. That you're either embarrassed of your tastes or you are so enamored with this site you're nervous to do anything disagreeable. The fact that you keep your decade charts private also points to these.
Or you're just a busy person with a real life.
The joys of trying to psychoanalyze anyone online ...
Haha, nah, the fact that you're into good music and Seafoam Green means you're definitely a pretty cool person who probably either owns and wears a beanie, wanted(wants) to be a marine biologist, or both. By the music you enjoy and that color, I can presume you are the kind of person who finds calm in the serene rather than the dark or the silly. At the same time, I could say that you enjoy the dark and the silly, but don't per say take as much refuge in them. You seem to travel somewhere when listening to music, some far away fantasy land. Between that and the fact you're on this site so much, I'd say that you're either unhappy with your current situation in life, you were when you joined, or you just want more out of life even if you aren't entirely unhappy.
You're very loose-tongued, but you immediately apologize if called out for it, meaning you don't take yourself too seriously. We can pretty much say whatever we want to you cause you don't like serious arguments where you're a focal point. You enjoy the latitude we give you as one of the site's youngest users and you defer to older folks whenever things get serious. In other words,
bongritsu wrote:
You're a bitch dude
And I think you're cool. ๐
I don't have any idea how to psychoanalyze someone, really, but hopefully that was close to what you wanted.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum