Things that I brought to the party by ButterThumbz (2014)
Here are just some of the albums I've added since joining BEA. Welcome to the party, pals!
- Chart updated: 03/26/2014 14:43
- (Created: 01/15/2014 00:25).
- Chart size: 100 albums.
There are 3 comments for this chart from BestEverAlbums.com members and Things that I brought to the party has an average rating of 88 out of 100 (from 3 votes). Please log in or register to leave a comment or assign a rating.
View the complete list of 46,000 charts on BestEverAlbums.com from The Charts page.
Don't agree with this chart? Create your own from the My Charts page!
Things that I brought to the party composition
|Porter Ricks : Techno Animal||1||1%|
Things that I brought to the party chart changes
| Up 52 from 100th to 48th|
by John Wizards
| Up 19 from 95th to 76th|
The President Of The LSD Golf Club
| Up 18 from 69th to 51st|
by Carl Craig
| Down 17 from 64th to 81st|
by Noonday Underground
| Down 15 from 45th to 60th|
Thats Not What I Heard
| Down 13 from 72nd to 85th|
by 9 Lazy 9
Things that I brought to the party similar charts
- Compilations by Johnnyo (2018)
- More Scientific Abstract Type Shit! by ButterThumbz (2017)
- Top 100 Music Albums of the 2010s by ButterThumbz (2017)
- greatest film soundtracks ever by LosWochos (2014)
- Top 100 Music Albums of the 2000s by ButterThumbz (2017)
- Top Soundtrack Albums by RFNAPLES (2012)
- Top Musical Albums by RFNAPLES (2012)
- Polish Singles of the 80's by Mirek (2012)
- Top 30 Greatest Music Albums by elizawriter30 (2010)
- Top 78 Greatest Music Albums by Lek (2013)
Things that I brought to the party similarity to your chart(s)
Not a member? Registering is quick, easy and FREE!
- Join a passionate community of over 40,000 music fans.
- Create & share your own charts.
- Have your say in the overall rankings.
- Post comments in the forums and vote on polls.
- Comment on or rate any album, artist, track or chart.
- Discover new music & improve your music collection.
- Customise the overall chart using a variety of different filters & metrics.
- Create a wishlist of albums.
- Help maintain the BEA database.
- Earn member points and gain access to increasing levels of functionality!
- ... And lots more!
Register now - it only takes a moment!
Other custom charts by ButterThumbzA Brief History Of Mine by ButterThumbz (2017)
Some Scientific Abstract Type Shit! by ButterThumbz (2017)
Stewart Lee's Favourite Thirteen by ButterThumbz (2014)
More Scientific Abstract Type Shit! by ButterThumbz (2017)
The All New Old Curiosity Chart by ButterThumbz (2017)
Even More Scientific Abstract Type Shit! by ButterThumbz (2017)
Things that I brought to the party ratings
av = trimmed mean average rating an item has currently received.
n = number of ratings an item has currently received.
m = minimum number of ratings required for an item to appear in a 'top-rated' chart (currently 10).
AV = the site mean average rating.
N.B. The average rating for this chart will not be reliable as it has been rated very few times.
Showing all 3 ratings for this chart.
|Rating||Date updated||Member||Chart ratings||Avg. chart rating|
Things that I brought to the party favourites
Showing all 2 members who have added this chart as a favourite
Things that I brought to the party comments
Showing all 3 comments |
Most Helpful First | Newest First | Maximum Rated First | Longest Comments First
(Only showing comments with -2 votes or higher. You can alter this threshold from your profile page. Manage Profile)
Anyone who adds Anticon deserves props...cheers
It's funny you say that because while trying to compile this chart I found time and again that albums I swore I added myself had actually been added by someone going by the name of velvetbanana. So props to them, wherever they may be.
nice. I had completely forgotten about some of these. Haven't heard Wave Twisters in about a decade. Great chart.
Your feedback for Things that I brought to the party
A lot of hard work happens in the background to keep BEA running, and it's especially difficult to do this when we can't pay our hosting fees :(
We work very hard to ensure our site is as fast (and FREE!) as possible, and we respect your privacy.