What if BEA Members were characters from ______

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 213, 214, 215 ... 228, 229, 230  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
Jackwc
Queen Of The Forums

Canada

• Posted: 10/01/2013 22:03
  • Post subject:
No offense but that was terrible casting.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Visit poster's website
nutso42

• Posted: 10/01/2013 22:17
  • Post subject:
Jackwc wrote:
No offense but that was terrible casting.

None taken. Allow me to explain my reasoning:

Norman Bates as Jean Valjean - French, and I can totally see him going to prison and busting out. Of course, he may go more of the "wearing someone's skin route" (though I may be confusing him with the OTHER Norman Bates...)

Happymeal as Javert - Admits he has a bad singing voice, but does it anyway!

an_outlaw as Fantine - Just because I saw this image in my head of going to the Lounge and seeing an_outlaw having started a thread titled "Uh, guys? I dreamed a dream"

19loveless as Cosette - Cosette is described as being almost totally unaware of what love is, despite SPOILERS getting married. And, ya know... loveless.

Okay, fine, so that pick really sucked. Let's just move along to....

Swedenman as Marius Pontmercy - A young, confident, and rebellious student. How can you not think of swedenman?

Brandonmeow and drakonium as Thenardiers - Duh.

JMan as Eponine - The actress who portrayed her attempted to blend the book version and the musical verison of Eponine. A mix which she described as "something that still had that heart and soul that we all connect to in the musical, but also the awkward teenager that we see in the novel".

(no offense JMan....)

Jhereko as Enjolras - Seriously, have you seen the movie? Who would be better than Jhereko for this role?
Jackwc
Queen Of The Forums

Canada

• Posted: 10/02/2013 00:17
  • Post subject:
nutso42 wrote:
Happymeal as Javert - Admits he has a bad singing voice, but does it anyway!

Oh, you're talking about the movie... I'm not really a fan of the movie...

Link

*cough*

I might have to revisit this as Les Miserables superfan and do my own what if.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Visit poster's website
nutso42

• Posted: 10/02/2013 00:49
  • Post subject:
Jackwc wrote:
I might have to revisit this as Les Miserables superfan and do my own what if.

Go for it. I'm only familiar with the film version.

• Posted: 10/16/2013 18:43
  • Post subject:
Partying with the BEA community

Individual user's roles at a BEA-party:

albummaster would be the host, obviously

alelsupreme will have huge amounts of alcohol forced down his throat, because it’s funny that he’s underage. He’ll quickly pass out

Applerill would be completely clean and sober, but an unknowing would believe that he was high on meth

Replace meth with some crazier shit, and the same thing would apply to an_outlaw

BrandonMeow would also be completely sober, but, on the contrary, also appear as being so. He’d be a bit scared by all these drunk people and possibly leave early

Bork would drink an infinite amount of beer and yet his BAC would be 0.00, as he’s the world’s strongest man and therefore immune to drunkenness

cartoken will be very confused, like Confused Confused Confused

CellarDoor would get really drunk in some classy liquor, then become depressed and go home and put on a Red House Painters album or something

Based on his music taste, I expect Cymro2011 to be into all sorts of crazy drugs, and the party will just be another occasion for him to let loose

drakonioum would just be really loud and obnoxious (if you’ve seeen his drunk posts, that’s how he’ll be)

Facetious isn’t very tall, so he’ll go around unnoticed

GARY would be one of those people who become really unpleasant when they drink, and gladly insult everything and everyone and get involved in fights and everything. Someone should kick him out

GeevyDallas is the one with most fun/party-like vibe on the forums, so he'd probably just be like he usually is at this party too

Happymeal would be really annoying towards everybody, and whenever he’d be called out for it, he’d defend himself by either telling people that they misconstrued his intentions or that they failed to grasp the facetious nature of his behaviour

Hayden would insist to be the DJ, and most people would complain about all that hipster trash he’d constantly play

HigherThanTheSun will just be incredibly drunk and have fun, I guess

Jackwc would complain about the lack of Asian pussy at the party and then leave at some point in order to find some

Jasonconfused wants to prove that he’s a big man, so he’ll copy Bork’s drinking style. The results are going to be less successful for sure

I don’t know about Jhereko, he’d probably try to make it a fun and welcoming party for everyone

JMan will hopefully not be invited

thejoj96 would be just as irritating as you’d imagine him to be

JOSweetHeart would preach about the evils of alcohol and how God wouldn’t bless anyone in this room

joyofdivision will be the most chill person at the party. At some point he’ll probably try to get everybody to trip to The Orb’s Blue Room or something

lethalnezzle will possibly be caught in some loud arguments too often. Otherwise, where he is, there’s something fun going on

mancsoulsister will be a role somewhere between the responsible adult and someone who just wants to have fun

I can’t tell about meccalecca for certain. He might be the joker on the sideline who you can’t be sure what to expect from

Mercurydylan89 will desperately try to get into everyone’s pants

mooseboy101 will just be angry as fuck and probably get into a fight with someone at some point

Mother Nature’s Son will surely say some awkwardly unfortunate things throughout the party, maybe tell the DJ that he should play The Beatles because it’s objectively the best ever party music

MrFrogger would sit in a corner with headphones on and listen to Animal Collective or something, because the party is too mainstream and the music is crap anyway

Necharsian would wear sunglasses

19loveless91 would be laughed at because of his not too masculine alcohol choices

Norman Bates would sit in the bar and possibly appear like Ernest Hemingway in the middle of a fratboy party

The Poe would try to arrange a drinking game, originating from some obscure ancient Asian culture. However, nobody except The Poe would understand the drinking game because of how abstract it is

purple would be inconceivably drunk, and have at least one near-death experience per hour, including drunk driving, falling through roofs and God knows what

revolver94 would be exactly like you’d expect him to: on drugs

RFNAPLES will decorate the walls with anti-Obama posters and Republican propaganda, and will be impolite towards anyone who want to share a few words with him

kidamnesiac will always be in the heels of RFNAPLES to tell him that he’s stupid and stuff

Robert Anton Wilson will be the oldest man at the party, and he’ll gladly entertain with his incoherent rambling

Romanelli will sit in the bar, drink reasonably and shine with his stoic presence

Saoirse would be ready with puke buckets for all these poor souls

I don’t know about SquishypuffDave, but he’d probably be in an interesting position, trying to arrange or spread some mystery in his creative ways or something

useless would feel very personally offended by everyone’s behaviour, complain to albummaster about everything and, in the end, call the police

yourself would be the party’s most serious guy

None of this should be taken very seriously, obviously. Also, if you're not on here, I've either forgot you or I can't imagine what you'd be like at a party. Just imagine that you in the same room with the above listed users
alelsupreme
Awful.

United Kingdom

• Posted: 10/16/2013 19:06
  • Post subject:
ahahaha that is the best.
  • Visit poster's website
meccalecca
Voice of Reason

United States

• Posted: 10/16/2013 19:34
  • Post subject:
Noir wrote:
I can’t tell about meccalecca for certain. He might be the joker on the sideline who you can’t be sure what to expect from

I think you nailed it. my party persona is a bit of a wild card due to my former life of sobriety, calm demeanor, and dark sense of humor.
  • Visit poster's website

• Posted: 10/16/2013 20:07
  • Post subject:
Haha, that was great. I think your description of what I'd do is probably pretty correct. I've never been around drunk people so I don't know how I'd react, but I don't like crowds of people regardless. I don't think I'd be scared...People do ask me if I'm on drugs on a fairly daily basis, so eh, I might fit in, lol. I'd just hide behind someone who was fairly mellow. I'd probably hang around Tayyab and Outlaw, and periodically Drakonium and Cymro, lol.

Like, seriously, someone should arrange this.
CellarDoor
Shoe-Punk Loner

France

• Posted: 10/16/2013 20:12
  • Post subject:
Noir wrote:
Partying with the BEA community

Individual user's roles at a BEA-party:

CellarDoor would get really drunk in some classy liquor, then become depressed and go home and put on a Red House Painters album or something

Where would you get such an idea ??

• Visit poster's website
drakonium
coucou

France

• Posted: 10/16/2013 20:17
  • Post subject:
It's been a long time since I've laughed that hard in front of a screen. Thanks. The Poe and useless ones just killed me xD
  • Visit poster's website