Tracks that last 10+ Minutes - Your Top 5

Goto page Previous  12345
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
purple wrote:
Steve Reich is packin' ๐Ÿ˜‰
(though the ontology of electronic classical music is different from rock music)

cellar says I like long songs, but I don't know any


As I said - exceptions apply ๐Ÿ˜ (and that was the one I was thinking of!)

And just cause Cellar says, won't always make me change my mind ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Quote
1. Sister Ray - The Velvet Underground
2. Desolation Row - Bob Dylan
3. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Part One) - Pink Floyd
4. Autobahn - Kraftwerk
5. Svefn - G - Englar - Sigur Ros

Honorable Mention: 1/1 - Brian Eno
  • Quote
purple wrote:
Steve Reich is packin'


Speaking of...

Has anyone else noticed that Sufjan's "Out of Egypt, in the Great Laugh of Mankind, and I shake the dirt from my sandals as I run" from Illinoise sounds a lot like Music for 18 Musicians?
  • Quote
BlueNote wrote:
Speaking of...

Has anyone else noticed that Sufjan's "Out of Egypt, in the Great Laugh of Mankind, and I shake the dirt from my sandals as I run" from Illinoise sounds a lot like Music for 18 Musicians?


A lot of Sufjan Steven's work was clearly influenced by Steve Reich.

Just listen to Michigan.
  • Quote
In Memory of Elizabeth Reed (Allman Brothers)
Spanish Key (Miles Davis)
The Grand Wazoo (Frank Zappa)
Desolation Row (Bob Dylan)
Aurora Borealis (Jukka Tolonen)
_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNGpsnTCUXM

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12345
Page 5 of 5


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
overall chart history - last week, la... jackbrown8786 Suggestions
The EP: Less Than 5 tracks & Less... Romanelli Music
The EP: Less Than 5 tracks & Less... Romanelli Music
List of top tracks - Exclude tracks f... hoomantc Suggestions
Top Ten Side Tracks? (B-Tracks) Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.