Dead Kennedys Vs. The Sex Pistols - Who? - Why?

Goto page Previous  1234
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Dead Kennedys Vs. The Sex Pistols
The Sex Pistols:
44%
 44%  [19]
Dead Kennedys:
55%
 55%  [24]
Total Votes : 43

  • Quote
dead kennedys' worst song is better than sex pistols' best song
  • Quote
The Sex Pistols is one of the most overrated, most horrible bands I've ever heard. I honestly don't think of them the way I think of Radiohead, where I simply think I just don't "get" Radiohead. I actually think the Sex Pistols are garbage.
_________________
  • Quote
Jasonconfused wrote:
The Sex Pistols is one of the most overrated, most horrible bands I've ever heard. I honestly don't think of them the way I think of Radiohead, where I simply think I just don't "get" Radiohead. I actually think the Sex Pistols are garbage.

for once i agree with you
  • Quote
thejoj96 wrote:
for once i agree with you


Joj we don't agree much... but I love you.
_________________
  • Quote
Jasonconfused wrote:
Joj we don't agree much... but I love you.

ur mai waifu
  • Quote
Sex Pistols were more original, but Dead Kennedys are better.
  • Quote
There's a reason the Sex Pistols are in my punk custom chart and the Dead Kennedys are not.
  • Quote
definitely Dead Kennedys, never been much of a Sex Pistols fan actually
  • Quote
I chose the sex pistols because dead kennedys are meh

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234
Page 4 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
The Sex Pistols Perfume Kiki Lounge
sex pistols pherhot Music
Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine chris lancaster Suggestions
Best albums or mixes for sex? SnakeMcmillan Music
Songs that sound like sex miguelabbate Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.