What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 207020712072 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
The Soft Bulletin - The Flaming Lips
  • Quote

The 20/20 Experience by Justin Timberlake

What else?
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote
Mercurydylan89 wrote:

The 20/20 Experience by Justin Timberlake

What else?


You might want to try this:


Link


Btw, this is the album I'm listening to.


Last edited by Happymeal on 03/22/2013 03:41; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
Just finished Doolittle
Waaaaaaaaay better than I remember

Now starting Soft Bulletin, because talking about it in Random chat reminded me how much I love it.
  • Quote
I am also listening to...

Mercurydylan89 wrote:


I most likely won't be able to finish it tonight, though.
  • Quote


Live at the Fillmore East
Released February 23, 1999
Recorded December 31, 1969 and January 1, 1970 at the Fillmore East, New York City, New York, USA
  • Quote
something peaceful before I slumber

  • Quote

Tortoise by Tortoise


What Fun Life Was by Bedhead


Motion Pool by Main


Party like it's 1994
  • Quote
Remember when I said I was listening to The 20/20 Experience? The songs are far too repetitive. It's probably the worst album I've ever heard.
  • Quote
The Seldom Seen Kid - Elbow

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 207020712072 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 2071 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.