Today is the 57th anniversary of Elvis Presley's debut!

Goto page Previous  12345
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote:
That compilation might actually be worse than Elvis' debut, if it wasn't for Hound Dog.


Really? I think it's so much stronger. As it should be, since it's a best-of in a way. Well, to each his own, I guess.
  • Quote
Excellent album. It makes its way on and off my chart. Either way, I love it.
_________________

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12345
Page 5 of 5


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
What are the best Elvis Presley songs? bobbyb5 Music
Today is the 50th anniversary of &quo... Mercury Music
Today is the 25th anniversary of &quo... Mercury Music
57th Annual Grammy Nominations Guest Music
Crappy 20th Anniversary, 1999 Tha1ChiefRocka Music Diaries

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.