Most overrated band on BEA

Goto page Previous  123 ... 161718
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which band is the most overrated one on BEA?
The Beatles:
8%
 8%  [11]
Radiohead:
24%
 24%  [31]
Pink Floyd:
9%
 9%  [12]
Led Zeppelin:
0%
 0%  [1]
Bob Dylan:
1%
 1%  [2]
Nirvana:
5%
 5%  [7]
David Bowie:
0%
 0%  [1]
The Rolling Stones:
1%
 1%  [2]
Arcade Fire:
7%
 7%  [10]
The Velvet Underground:
3%
 3%  [4]
U2:
3%
 3%  [5]
The Clash:
0%
 0%  [1]
The Who:
0%
 0%  [0]
The Beach Boys:
3%
 3%  [4]
Pixies:
2%
 2%  [3]
Jimi Hendrix:
1%
 1%  [2]
The Smiths:
3%
 3%  [5]
Bruce Springsteen:
0%
 0%  [1]
Oasis:
17%
 17%  [22]
Pearl Jam:
3%
 3%  [5]
Total Votes : 129

  • Quote
Nirvana. It just upsets me that they are so freaking high. Rated above the stones (as of now)? That is effed.
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote
Radiohead = 29 votes
๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Wow. That was one of the LAST ones I thought would get those votes. I voted Nirvana.
  • Quote
I have a Radiohead album on my chart and I still voted Radiohead. I don't think their discography should be included in the top 100. As far as I'm concerned, they're a one-hit wonder with OK Computer.
_________________

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 161718
Page 18 of 18


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The BEA Games Hall Of Fame Guest Tournaments
Who's the most overrated band ever? benfitzuk Music
Overrated Underrated Bands and Underr... Guest Music
Most overrated and underrated album o... DJTommy Music
top 5 most overrated artists/bands sszwalbenest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.