BDAT Rd. 2 - Slanted and Enchanted vs. Kill 'Em All (CLOSED)

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which album is better?
Slanted and Enchanted:
78%
 78%  [30]
Kill 'Em All:
21%
 21%  [8]
Total Votes : 38

  • Quote
Both have their merits, but imma go with Slanted & Enchanted.
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
I'm sad.
_________________
  • Quote
I'm tryin, I'm tryin, I'm tryin, I'm tryin, I'm tryin, I'm tryin, I'm tryin, I'm tryin.
  • Quote
ShaneSpear wrote:
I'm tryin, I'm tryin, I'm tryin, I'm tryin, I'm tryin, I'm tryin, I'm tryin, I'm tryin.


My son loved that song when he was an infant. I guess it was the rhythm.
  • Quote
Should not even be nearly this close. Slanted And Enchanted should be a strong contender to win the whole tournament, and I would be delighted if it did.
  • Quote
SilverWalrus wrote:
Should not even be nearly this close.


๐Ÿคฃ
  • Quote
Nothing against Kill em All, but Pavement gets my vote. Easy.
_________________
Finnegan was super bad-ass.
  • Quote
Jasonconfused wrote:
I'm sad.

_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote
swedenman wrote:
:lol:

Well, that's true; 21% is a lot.
  • Quote
Metallica did not kill 'em all. Just Billy Joel.

29-8

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] BDAT Rd. 3 - Suicide vs. Slanted and ... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] BDAT Rd. 4 - Slanted and Enchanted vs... Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] Builder Elimination #8: Slanted and E... nachosbob Tournaments
[ Poll ] Slanted and Enchanted or Crooked Rain... littlejacob420 Music
Album of the day (#323): Slanted &... BestEverAlbums Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.