What's your album of the day?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 222324 ... 656667  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Rival Dealer by Burial
  • Quote

Liquid Swords by GZA

I almost allowed myself to forget how great this is. It's just so damn ... Inspiring? Cool? Gritty? Empowering? Smooth? Yeah Ll of those and more. Just a masterpiece

And I'm happy for you, genesisfoxtrot! That's a great album! Try this one sometime..
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote
I had a difficult time choosing. Almost went with three AOTDs. I'm going to go with two:

My Favorite New Listens of the Day


Traditional Mahori Music Of Cambodia by Khmer Mahori


The Complete Folkways Recordings 1958 by Joseph Spence
  • Quote


I really like this kind of mindfucking things
_________________
If you're feeling sinister, Go off and Listen to Indie Pop
  • Quote
My Favorite New Listen of the Day


Scenery by Ryo Fukui



Just one new album heard that day but I really enjoyed it.
  • Quote
My Favorite New Listen of the Day


Hsaing Saung Pattala by Ywa Sa Sein Chit Ti
  • Quote
Mercury wrote:

Liquid Swords by GZA

I almost allowed myself to forget how great this is. It's just so damn ... Inspiring? Cool? Gritty? Empowering? Smooth? Yeah Ll of those and more. Just a masterpiece

This is probably my album of the day too, it's been my CD of choice for my car for the last week.

For some reason I always tend to put on hip hop albums when driving, to look cooler I guess... ๐Ÿ˜Ž
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
Patman360 wrote:
This is probably my album of the day too, it's been my CD of choice for my car for the last week.

For some reason I always tend to put on hip hop albums when driving, to look cooler I guess... 8)


Ha! That's reminds me of office space. im the same way.
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote

Dream River by Bill Callahan
_________________
Kiki wrote:
You're chart is sooooooooo american. It's like a diner in here.


Check out my new review/pop-culture site MAD DISTRACTION
  • Quote

Bee Thousand by Guided By Voices

this album is so fucking emotional for me

and i love how spastic it is

and "ester's day" is a perfect song.
_________________
My top songs of the 2010s
and
Spotify link

Last.fm

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 222324 ... 656667  Next
Page 23 of 67


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: Release Day Eve Repo Music
Your Life According To Your Favourite... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
your most recent addition to your top 20 DarkSideOfTheComputer Music
Your Soundtrack To Your Movie videoheadcleaner Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.