Unofficial Anchorman 2 Hype Thread

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I enjoyed it a lot. It was a lot different from the first movie (I'm still trying to pin down exactly how, but it felt a lot different), but I found myself laughing almost as hard. I won't be quoting it as much, but that's just because it wasn't that type of humor.

That being said, I think Brick's performance in this one blew his performance in the first out of the water, and Kristen Wiig was just perfect ๐Ÿคฃ

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The Tournaments Forum Suggestions Thread Guest Tournaments
[ Poll ] 2016 BEAMAs Hype Thread cestuneblague Music
[ Poll ] BEA Album Of The Year (UNOFFICIAL) jbarajas Music
Unofficial Discord Server mickilennial Lounge
[ Poll ] Unofficial BEAMA BEAcore Nom (Noms) Applerill Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.