One eskimO

View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Overlooked indie rock band One eskimO has a new song out called Raincoats. What do you guys think?
http://oneeskimo.bandcamp.com/releases

https://www.youtube.com/user/0neeskim0
  • Quote
Forgot about them. I remember listening to an album by them a few years back with a white sketch of a face on it. It was aight.

I'll check out the new track ๐Ÿ˜„
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
Forgot about them. I remember listening to an album by them a few years back with a white sketch of a face on it. It was aight.

I'll check out the new track :)


This exactly. I think they had a song on my local radio station and I got curious enough to check out the album. Don't 100% remember, but they were perfectly alright.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] ENDED Nowhere Vs. Eskimo (ACT) Hayden Tournaments
Remove one from the top 100, and add ... HiImViibes Music
Recommend Just One Album Romanelli Music
[ Poll ] Who is the best one-album wonder? Cojo7 Music
Why metallica is not number one in th... AliMetallica Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.