What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 533153325333 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Velocity : Design : Comfort by Sweet Trip
  • Quote

Siamese Dream by The Smashing Pumpkins
  • Quote

The Dark Side Of The Moon by Pink Floyd
Always, always worth a revisit.
  • Quote

Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness by The Smashing Pumpkins


Last edited by CubaZed on 07/12/2014 03:27; edited 2 times in total
  • Quote

Creep On Creepin' On by Timber Timbre

I love when an album finally clicks. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote

King Of Da Playaz Ball by Kingpin Skinny Pimp
  • Quote

Doolittle by Pixies

For a long time Surfer Rosa was my favorite Pixies album.... now, I'm not so sure anymore.
  • Quote

The Bends by Radiohead

I am giving this a hard and honest listen... and I am beginning to realize that this is absolutely incredible.
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote
CubaZed wrote:

Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness by The Smashing Pumpkins


Well I just had a magical experience with this album. Didn't feel the length at all. Now for a relisten to:


After The Gold Rush by Neil Young
  • Quote
nutso42 wrote:

Doolittle by Pixies

For a long time Surfer Rosa was my favorite Pixies album.... now, I'm not so sure anymore.


Funny you should mention that I've been going through the exact same motion. Surfer Rosa has always been my favourite Pixies album and yet a few days ago Doolittle really grabbed me like it never was able to. I need some more listens to come to a conclusion.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 533153325333 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 5332 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.