Best Ever Soundtrack Nominations

Goto page Previous  123, 4 ... 121314  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
RepoMan wrote:
ok, so I'm not very original, but whatev...


Superfly by Curtis Mayfield


My apologies but it is in the top 1000.
  • Quote

Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope by John Williams

This is mine
_________________


Last edited by SuedeSwede on 07/16/2014 02:23; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
Blade Runner by Vangelis
Once Upon A Time in the West by Ennio Morricone

(someone please nominate Dead Man and The Last Temptation of Christ)
  • Quote
Going to nominate:


The Social Network by Trent Reznor And Atticus Ross


There Will Be Blood by Jonny Greenwood [/url]


Last edited by CubaZed on 01/28/2015 07:53; edited 4 times in total
  • Quote

Grim Fandango: Original Game Soundtrack by Peter McConnell



Me And You And Everyone We Know (Score) by Michael Andrews
  • Quote
Spirited Away by Joe Hisaishi and Metroid Prime by Kenji Yamamoto

I hope you're allowing nomination changes, because I know I'm forgetting plenty of great ones.


Last edited by denmarkman on 07/16/2014 03:41; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
I always regret posting the first things that pop into my head, but whatever.


Final Fantasy VII Original Soundtrack by Nobuo Uematsu


The Nightmare Before Christmas by Danny Elfman
  • Quote
ShaneSpear wrote:

Final Fantasy VII Original Soundtrack by Nobuo Uematsu


I was considering nominating that one, but there's just too much on it that doesn't work outside the context of the game, in my opinion. What I really wish is they took all of the best music from VI, VII, VIII, and IX (and maybe X) and made an album out of that, haha.
  • Quote
denmarkman wrote:
I was considering nominating that one, but there's just too much on it that doesn't work outside the context of the game, in my opinion. What I really wish is they took all of the best music from VI, VII, VIII, and IX (and maybe X) and made an album out of that, haha.


I hear you, I just thought he should at least be represented in the tourney somehow and VII is my best chance to get two rounds worth of songs. I almost nominated SSB Brawl.

Actually, I almost almost submitted SMB3 solely for the Ice Land song.


Link
  • Quote
ShaneSpear wrote:
I hear you, I just thought he should at least be represented in the tourney somehow and VII is my best chance to get two rounds worth of songs.


For sure. I was considering nominating Super Mario RPG or Chrono Trigger to get at least some Uematsu in the mix, but FFVII is a fine inclusion, as well.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123, 4 ... 121314  Next
Page 3 of 14


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Best Solo Artist Nominations - NOMINA... yourself Tournaments
What is the best TV/Film soundtrack e... Guest Music
Best Ever Soundtrack Brackets Guest Tournaments
Best Ever Hip-Hop Album Nominations Guest Tournaments
Best Ever Guitarist Tournament - Nomi... RockyRaccoon Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.