Albums You Added To Your Collection Today

Goto page Previous  123 ... 959697 ... 494495496  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
another CD came in today, and i'll include my haul at the B&N Criterion sale as well for kicks!

  • Quote
All vinyl:



















Very happy ๐Ÿ˜Ž
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
^^^^holy shit! That's a beautiful haul, Hayden!

I just picked up my first physical purchased CD or album in 2 weeks with...


The Infamous by Mobb Deep

Happy to finally own a copy so I can totally blast it!
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote

Mellow Gold by Beck


The White Stripes by The White Stripes
_________________
"Drink beer, smoke pot, and create something that will storm heaven. That's all I ever really cared about." - Ron House
  • Quote

Drop by Colfax Abbey


Soul Kiss (Glide Divine) by Spectrum


D. I. Go Pop by Disco Inferno


Temple IV by Roy Montgomery


Lemonjelly.ky by Lemon Jelly


Leaves Me Blind by Underground Lovers

I almost cried when I received these today. Rare and beautiful.
_________________
I'll be your plastic toy.

  • Quote

Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield
  • Quote

Dummy by Portishead

Sitting in a cold, dimly lit basement with this on. Pretty nice. Would reccomend
  • Quote
got these today

Teen Dream by Beach House

and

Dozer - Through the eyes of Heathens

my friend was watching a movie and a song of them played I went to research and will give a look soon
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty
  • Quote
That "Teen Dream" is one of my faves, Antonio. Enjoy!

Today I picked up a used CD copy of


Frank Sinatra Sings For Only The Lonely by Frank Sinatra
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote
Mercury wrote:
That "Teen Dream" is one of my faves, Antonio. Enjoy!


Yeah even not digging in the first listen, it was a great first listen that I had today, and it surprised for how good it was, better than I expected, let's see if with some re-listens it can chart
_________________
Top 100 Hits you must hear before the universe implodes of beauty

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 959697 ... 494495496  Next
Page 96 of 496


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Singles / EPs You Added To Your Colle... baystateoftheart Music
Albums You Purged From Your Collectio... Jimmy Dread Music
Films added to your collection nutso42 Movies & TV
Singles and / or Album Tracks Added T... LTSings Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.