Favourite Album Artwork

Goto page Previous  123 ... 9, 101112  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote








  • Quote
  • Quote
uh

ow

wDAVUD GUETTA

hahaajajahahahahahaha

hum lol
wow
  • Quote

Who Will Cut Our Hair When We're Gone? by The Unicorns
_________________


Memo to myself:
Do the dumb things I gotta do
Touch the puppet head
  • Quote

Land Like A Bird by Amy Speace
  • Quote













_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote

The Broken Circle Breakdown by The Broken Circle Breakdown Bluegrass Band
  • Quote
At this point it's def this one


Quarantine by Laurel Halo
_________________
My top songs of the 2010s
and
Spotify link

Last.fm
  • Quote


Trout Mask Replica by Captain Beefheart



Faust by Faust



The Money Store by Death Grips
  • Quote
Metal and dark ambient albums tend to have the best album artwork for some reason.

Hin-Fort by Trist


Heresy by Lustmord


Salt Marie Celeste by Nurse With Wound


Melancholie by Coldworld


My Arms, Your Hearse by Opeth


A Blaze In The Northern Sky by Darkthrone


Obscura by Gorguts


Streetcleaner by Godflesh


Nespithe by Demilich


Turn Loose The Swans by My Dying Bride


Some other favorites:

The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me by Brand New


Distant Plastic Trees by The Magnetic Fields


On Avery Island by Neutral Milk Hotel

And I also really love Natural Snow Buildings' artwork, I sometimes just look up their artwork on Google Images just to look at it.

There are probably others I'm missing, but that's all I can think of right now.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 9, 101112  Next
Page 10 of 12


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Your favourite song from favourite al... SingingPeasant96 Music
album artwork question undefined Suggestions
Alternate Album Artwork dougotto Suggestions
Alternative Album Artwork Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.