Haven't really listened (or relistened) to many 2013 albums since BEAMAs. I did however change my #1 since then (Holter over VW), discovered Majical Cloudz (close to the top 10), and a really cool Slovenian band, TRUS! (one LP + one half of a split LP), which sadly disbanded yesterday (didn't even see them live, because I'm too retarded to follow our own musical scene)...
Wish I'd listened to more at the time. _________________ the funny thing about regret is,
It's better to regret something you have done,
Than to regret something you haven't done.
And by the way, if you see your mom this weekend,
Be sure and tell her, SATAN, SATAN, SATAN!!!
I just wanted to thank you for recommending me this album more than a year ago, I very recently fell madly in love with it. It was probably the artwork that put me off giving it a proper chance until now, but now that I know who she is and why she's on there I feel like the biggest douche ever.
1. Reflektor by Arcade Fire
2. Modern Vampire of the City by Vampire Weekend
3. Trouble Will Find Me by The National
4. Kveikur by Sigur Ros
5. Push the Sky Away by Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum