BYT - G3 - 1995 (Frogger) vs 1999 (Gowi)

Goto page Previous  1234
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Choose the team you prefer
1995:
54%
 54%  [26]
1999:
45%
 45%  [22]
Total Votes : 48

  • Quote
Oh, 1999 was so much better than 1995. Even without Agaetis Byrjun, 1999 was better.

If I were to pick the best five albums from this match, four of them would be from 1999. The fifth one would be Alien Lanes (which, I'll admit, was really good). Alien Lanes knocks out Black on Both Sides. That was an interesting head to head, by the way, BOBS vs. Lifestylez ov da Poor & Dangerous. I'd never heard anything by Big L before this, he's got a Busta Rhymes motormouth quality that enhances any rap song. LODP+D would have been number 6 in my ranking of the 10 candidate albums.

The 1999 singles were better too, contrary to the inexplicable love that 1995 is getting.

Slowdive and Low are just boring. Having both in the same group didn't help Team Alien, but 1999 was going to be pretty unstoppable no matter what Frogger did.

Vote to Team Angel Fetus.
  • Quote
Go 1999 you can do it! Oh wait nevermind I'm now also losing. Oh well... I suppose I don't care that much then.

From what I have heard from the teams, this is a decision between Black on Both Sides + Sigur Ros vs Pygmalion.
  • Quote
Such sorrow in defeat. But it is what it is, good luck Frogger.
  • Quote
Voted 1999 in the end. I just prefer Black on Both Sides and The Soft Bulletin to anything on that 1995 team. Gonna stick on The Soft Bulletin now actually.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234
Page 4 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] BYT - G3 - 1983 (Infinity183) vs 1995... sp4cetiger Tournaments
[ Poll ] BYT - G3 - 1993 (Silver) vs 1995 (Fro... Defago Tournaments
[ Poll ] BYT - G3 - 2013 (loveless) loses to 1... Defago Tournaments
[ Poll ] BYT - G3 - 2013 (loveless) vs 1999 (G... sp4cetiger Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BYT - GROUP D|FIGHT 3: 1959 ... Guest Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.