BEUT #3: (Jhereko) V 19loveless91

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: ?
Jhereko:
53%
 53%  [17]
19loveless91:
46%
 46%  [15]
Total Votes : 32

  • Quote
Jure was too busy slav'ing to respond:


Link
  • Quote
I think you both should have a Chloe-inspired poetry slam
  • Quote
Romanelli wrote:
Jhereko makes tournaments, and not much else.


Vote to Jhereko
  • Quote
I don't know, Jhereko's flow's retarded, his swagger- it's super, I just want to speak it, depart it. But Loveless- you're just so whisky-wasted beautiful, dancing through that fire. Kill me with your touch, babyee
  • Quote
Jhereko by quite a bit

Though I like loveless
_________________
  • Quote
Both are great guys; but seriously are people calling loveless mean or sth? How's that even possible?
_________________
"I feel like for the last two years there’s been sort of a sonic evolution happening and I’ve been experimenting more and more."
  • Quote
Loveless is great and all, but jhereko...damn!

Let me list some stuff I love 'bouts him:

1. He is a spice girls fan
2. He is nice, but not too nice - like not syrupy-nice or Saoirse-style nice (only he can do dat good.) but he just is relatively kind spirited and knows not to be rude. Unless for the sake of humor.
3. When I was being new and being ripped a new ace hole by some
Douche named Jack he was the dude who stood up for me. And IIIIII will always LOOOOOOVEEE yoooooouuuuuu!!!!
4. He is supportive of my Britney and (sometimes) Minaj Avatars unlike some people who are now my enemies (*coughmeccaleccacough*)
5. He's a super cool Aussie. I love Australian women, and so by association I love me some Jherry-curl.
6. He's the best mod. Of all time. Period.
6. He's an ass man.
6. He's the bestest!

Vote to Jhereko!!!
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote
Muslim-Bigfoot wrote:
Both are great guys; but seriously are people calling loveless mean or sth? How's that even possible?

I called JMan autistic. I didn't know it was offensive to call the sky blue.

Also i'm too busy to respond, because i'm in Prague, part slaving, part getting kicked the shit out of me on hardcore concerts.
  • Quote
19loveless91 wrote:
Also i'm too busy to respond, because i'm in Prague, part slaving, part getting kicked the shit out of me on hardcore concerts.



don't brag, you meanie 😉

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT : Defago VS 19loveless91 drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 1 : Harvos VS 19l... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 4 : 19loveless91 ... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT : Saoirse VS 19loveless91 drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT : 19loveless91 VS purpl... drakonium Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.