The Alphabet Roster: D

Goto page Previous  123  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Desert Lady / Fantasy by Toshiko Akiyoshi Jazz Orchestra
  • Quote

Din Ya Sugri by Christie Azumah And The Uppers International

So I had submitted "Ja Wenle" off of here for the Summer Songs thing to try to raise awareness on this album, but I'm not sure if it worked well enough cause im still the only person to have rated or charted it. So here I go again, insisting that you should check this out cause listen to this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O5hnnp6QSk
  • Quote

Destiny Street by Richard Hell & The Voidoids
  • Quote
secretdad wrote:

Din Ya Sugri by Christie Azumah And The Uppers International

So I had submitted "Ja Wenle" off of here for the Summer Songs thing to try to raise awareness on this album, but I'm not sure if it worked well enough cause im still the only person to have rated or charted it. So here I go again, insisting that you should check this out cause listen to this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O5hnnp6QSk


Good gravy this is HUGE. I need someone to hook me up to a link of the whole thing pronto.

As for me...


Dance Hall Style by Horace Andy
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote

Dark Space III by Darkspace
  • Quote

Dopethrone by Electric Wizard

...to not be repetitive ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • Quote

Dear Catastrophe Waitress by Belle & Sebastian
_________________


Memo to myself:
Do the dumb things I gotta do
Touch the puppet head
  • Quote
*coughs loudly*


Deja Entendu by Brand New
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
benpaco wrote:
*coughs loudly*


Deja Entendu by Brand New


Damn, I was really close to picking The Devil And God..., but I now recall Dรฉjร  is more your cuppa. Also was a toss up between The Devil And God, Diary (SDR) Dirty Mind and Scarface's The Diary.
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote

Doll Doll Doll by Venetian Snares

One of the most frightening, insane, intense, crazy, amazing albums I've ever listened to. This is the sound of staring into the blank void of space and having it snap back at you. Try listening to "All The Children Are Dead" and NOT be creeped out.
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123  Next
Page 2 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
The Alphabet Roster: F PsychologistHD Tournaments
The Alphabet Roster: I PsychologistHD Tournaments
The Alphabet Roster: A PsychologistHD Tournaments
The Alphabet Roster: E PsychologistHD Tournaments
The Alphabet Roster: H PsychologistHD Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.