What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 813781388139 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

The Bloody Tenent Truth Peace by Slim Cessna's Auto Club
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote

37 Minute Workout by Russell Haswell
  • Quote

Ridin' Dirty by UGK

Goddamn, One Day is such a brilliant song.
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote

Boz Scaggs by Boz Scaggs
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
  • Quote

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot by Wilco
_________________
I'm a noob

2016 Chart
  • Quote
  • Quote
Heard a lot of mixed/bad things about this but I sincerely hope that I like it because <3 Coldplay


A Head Full Of Dreams by Coldplay
_________________
I'm a noob

2016 Chart
  • Quote
  • Quote

Link


Dr John - Remedies (1970)

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 813781388139 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 8138 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.