Chart talk

Goto page Previous  123 ... 351352353 ... 424425426  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote


Last edited by MrBadd on 02/13/2016 03:23; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
my girlfriend made a chart
  • Quote
Finally did a major update filling out my overall. Link in my signature.
_________________
Overall - The 2010's - 2020
  • Quote
Kool Keith Sweat wrote:
my girlfriend made a chart


Your girlfriend has ridiculousness nice, unique, and cool taste in music from what I see there.
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!


Last edited by Mercury on 02/11/2016 19:20; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
Your*

Anyway, I've put up a 2016 chart for those that are interested. I mean it's February so its still quite small/short, but it is what it is.
  • Quote
I've got me a little baby 2016 chart up now if anyone cares to give it a looksee
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
AAAAAAAAAAAT LAAAAAAAAAST!!!!

My overall has been updated. Woooohoooo!!!! Okay, enough exclams. But yeah it's kind of a big deal for me. And me only probably.

There's some comments coming soon I think. But for now it's comment-less.

A Land of Pure Imagination <-----that's really just a link to my overall...or is it? There's only one way to find out. ๐Ÿ˜‰
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote


Last edited by MrBadd on 02/13/2016 03:17; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
MrBadd wrote:
Mercury wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAT LAAAAAAAAAST!!!!

My overall has been updated. Woooohoooo!!!! Okay, enough exclams. But yeah it's kind of a big deal for me. And me only probably.

There's some comments coming soon I think. But for now it's comment-less.

A Land of Pure Imagination <-----that's really just a link to my overall...or is it? There's only one way to find out. ;)


To Pimp A Butterfly #1... Good grief!


Granted, it doesn't have quite the artistic, thematic, and cohesive brilliance of a great Steve Miller Band album. But I love it.
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote
MrBadd wrote:
To Pimp A Butterfly #1... Good grief!


In a "wow already?" way or "I don't like hip hop" way or what, Mr. "St Anger is Metallica's best album"?
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 351352353 ... 424425426  Next
Page 352 of 426


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Talk Talk, Music Machine 1966 ffudnebbuh Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - R2: Talk Talk def. Chrome videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - EF: Wire def. Talk Talk videoheadcleaner Tournaments
Talk Talk skelter54 Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - SF2: Talk Talk def. Ha... videoheadcleaner Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.