What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 843484358436 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

At Fillmore East by The Allman Brothers Band
  • Quote

Isola by Kent
  • Quote
Faust - Faust IV
  • Quote

Policy by Will Butler
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote
make-or-break time


You Know Who You Are by Nada Surf
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote

รgรฆtis Byrjun by Sigur Rรณs
  • Quote

Master Of Reality by Black Sabbath
  • Quote

Dizzy Up The Girl by Goo Goo Dolls

Such memories. Damn. Winter '98 I think I asked for "Goo Goo Dolls CD" on my wish list. Of course my 13 year old sister snakily said "There's like a lot of them, stupid.". I felt stupid. And I never was given that CD. Santa I guess just couldn't figure out which to get.

Anyway, super memories here. I fell in love with these and to these tender Goo Goo ballads.

Edit: "Iris" just came on and I'll be damned if I didn't get goosebumps and mildly watery eyes even after all these years. Such a great song.
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!


Last edited by Mercury on 03/14/2016 20:51; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote

Today, I Wrote Nothing by Billy Woods

I really should listen to this more.
  • Quote

In The Land Of Grey And Pink by Caravan

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 843484358436 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 8435 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.