Albums You Added To Your Collection Today

Goto page Previous  123 ... 272273274 ... 494495496  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Brand new second hand black round things:


It's Only Right And Natural by The Frogs

A holy grail, and finally tracked down on eBay


John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band by John Lennon

UK 1st for a fiver


Foxbase Alpha by Saint Etienne

UK 1st


Showcase by Sugar Minott

JA repress. Also picked up 10" Dancehall Showcase for 99p


Totale's Turns (It's Now Or Never) by The Fall

From a record seller under the Westway off Portobello. Rough Trade orig.

And new from Honest Jon's:


The Space Lady's Greatest Hits by The Space Lady

Cheers Gabe (again). Love it!
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote
On the wax:


Weezer (The Red Album) by Weezer

Weezer's last better than mediocre album?


The Dark Side Of The Moon by Pink Floyd

So far I'm hearing more detail from the remaster, but could be that I'm hearing it on vinyl for the first time. A few albums do have better detail on wax it feels like. (siamese dream and RATM's debut did for me at least).


Bleach by Nirvana
  • Quote
My copy of Windy City from Alison Krauss came in the mail today! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

God bless you and her always!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Holly (a fan of Alison since 1994)
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote

A Moon Shaped Pool by Radiohead


Reckless by The Steeldrivers
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
JOSweetHeart wrote:
My copy of Windy City from Alison Krauss came in the mail today! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

God bless you and her always!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Holly (a fan of Alison since 1994)


I've decided that if Alison Krauss ever asks me to marry her, I'm going to say yes.
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
^^^ Have you ever met her?

God bless you and Alison always!!!

Holly

P.S. So far, I've seen her in concert three times and I did get to see her when she was a part of the 2006 Santa Train gathering in Kingsport, TN. ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote
JOSweetHeart wrote:
^^^ Have you ever met her?

God bless you and Alison always!!!

Holly

P.S. So far, I've seen her in concert three times and I did get to see her when she was a part of the 2006 Santa Train gathering in Kingsport, TN. ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ :)


I have not. But her voice...oh my God. She calms me through my storms.
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Magical Mystery Tour by The Beatles


Days Of Future Passed by The Moody Blues


Spiderland by Slint


Spirit Of Eden by Talk Talk


Remain In Light by Talking Heads


Getz/Gilberto by Stan Getz & Joรฃo Gilberto

and got a mono version of


Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band by The Beatles
  • Quote


Are You Experienced? - Jimi Hendrix Experience
  • Quote
All vinyl mainly picked up from Anarchy...


Just For A Day by Slowdive

Music On Vinyl reissue


With The Beatles by The Beatles

Great condition 1963 2nd press Mono copy for only ยฃ8


Faith by The Cure

Original pressing in great shape ยฃ6


Black And White by The Stranglers

Original pressing ยฃ4


No Fish Shop Parking by Jacob's Mouse

Vague memories of seeing this lot sometime back in 1991/92...can't remember if they were any good though.

+ a 12" single of Brassneck by The Wedding Present

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 272273274 ... 494495496  Next
Page 273 of 496


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Singles / EPs You Added To Your Colle... baystateoftheart Music
Albums You Purged From Your Collectio... Jimmy Dread Music
Singles and / or Album Tracks Added T... LTSings Music
Films added to your collection nutso42 Movies & TV

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.