Tracks:
1. Tell Me Why
2. After The Gold Rush
3. Only Love Can Break Your Heart
4. Southern Man
5. Till The Morning Comes
6. Oh, Lonesome Me
7. Don't Let It Bring You Down
8. Birds
9. When You Dance I Can Really Love
10. I Believe In You
11. Cripple Creek Ferry
About album of the day: The BestEverAlbums.com album of the day is the album appearing most prominently in member charts in the previous 24 hours. If an album, or artist, has previously been selected within a x day period, the next highest album is picked instead (and so on) to ensure a bit of variety. A full history of album of the day can be viewed here.
HazeyTwilightboyfriend in your wet dreamsProfile Elmo Knows Where You Live
This was a massive record for me when I discovered it in my Parents' record collection, aged 17. Great vinyl. It's just a superb album, and for me his best.
There probably isn't many people that like everything he's done and especially now he blows hot and cold. I saw him with crazy horse around the time of psychedelic pill and it was as good as any concert I've been to. Almost.
After 30 years of listening avidly to Neil Young, After the Gold Rush is the one that stands out as his finest moment for me, followed closely by Tonights the Night, On the Beach, and Sleeps with Angels.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum