What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 991099119912 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Eerieconsiliation by Elevator To Hell

1997
  • Quote

Junkyard by Junkyard

Junkyard
1989 - Geffen
Produced By Tom Werman

My Charts:

1989 - #36
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

EP's 1988-1991 by My Bloody Valentine
_________________
Join us in the canon game :) / Add me on RYM
  • Quote
LittleM1971 wrote:

Raise by Swervedriver


๐Ÿฅฐ

I'm checking out...


Let's Get Out Of This Country by Camera Obscura
  • Quote

Here Comes The Indian by Animal Collective

So after I finished with Young Prayer yesterday afternoon, I read that Panda Bear had wrapped things up on a new solo record only hours prior. This lead me to buy & listen to Meets The Grim Reaper and this one again because all three are records I love but I don't spend enough time as I should with them.
_________________
Some RYM paraphernalia:

2019: The 25 [RYM]
2020: The 25 [RYM]
  • Quote

Known Unknowns by Billy Woods

Billy is still underground, but I think he's getting more recognition. He deserves it, one of the best active rappers.
  • Quote

The Powers That B by Death Grips

Death Grips are finally coming to Australia, so it seemed justified in the spirit of revisiting things.
_________________
Some RYM paraphernalia:

2019: The 25 [RYM]
2020: The 25 [RYM]
  • Quote


Fapardokly, Fapardokly (1967). Charming so far.
  • Quote

Let It Be by The Beatles
  • Quote

Dust by Laurel Halo

Haven't had a whole lot of time for listening to new music recently, and so if it hasn't been hip-hop I've kinda just ignored it. This, however, is stunning. So get on it.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 991099119912 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 9911 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.