|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Mercury wrote: | | bobbyb5 wrote: |
I love this album. If this came out today, people would be flipping out. For many different reasons. |
Very true. Its really a massively intense and fascinating album. Will revisit. |
Yeah. She's got to be the weirdest singer to ever become a star. I mean weird in a good way though, not a bad way. I mean it like unique. She's very unusual to say the least and very very compelling
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New topic Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
|
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
|
| Page 10204 of 21929 |
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|