do these count? I'm defining "comeback album" as "a very-good-to-great album after a long hiatus and/or a stretch of albums not up to their higher quality".
david bowie - the next day
dr. dre - 2001
william shatner - has been
paul simon - graceland
the wrens - meadowlands
portishead - third
broken social scene - forgiveness rock record
against me! - transgender dysphoria blues
aerosmith - permanent vacation _________________ fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
do these count? I'm defining "comeback album" as "a very-good-to-great album after a long hiatus and/or a stretch of albums not up to their higher quality".
david bowie - the next day
dr. dre - 2001
william shatner - has been
paul simon - graceland
the wrens - meadowlands
portishead - third
broken social scene - forgiveness rock record
against me! - transgender dysphoria blues
aerosmith - permanent vacation
With Permanent Vacation I think it counts. Some people say the comeback began with Done With Mirrors, but I gave it a listen and it was just too dull to count as a comeback hehe
do these count? I'm defining "comeback album" as "a very-good-to-great album after a long hiatus and/or a stretch of albums not up to their higher quality".
david bowie - the next day
dr. dre - 2001
william shatner - has been
paul simon - graceland
the wrens - meadowlands
portishead - third
broken social scene - forgiveness rock record
against me! - transgender dysphoria blues
aerosmith - permanent vacation
I never followed Against Me enough to know what would or wouldn't qualify as a "comeback album," but I was quite impressed with Transgender Dysphoria Blues. Actually it was my introduction to the group.
I think Graceland and Permanent Vacation both qualify nicely.
I've seen it said that the presence of my late beautiful precious Steve Sanders is who took the Oak Ridge Boys to the next level with the release of this album.
God bless you and Steve's family always!!!
Holly
P.S. Steve is the one on the left in the album picture and this album is where their #1 song named "Gonna Take A Lot Of River" can be found led by him of course. ๐๐๐ _________________ Me & my favorite singer James Otto
Check him out here when you can!
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum