What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 112041120511206 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Gimme Shelter by Merry Clayton
  • Quote

King Tubbys Meets Rockers Uptown by Augustus Pablo
  • Quote

Human Conditions by Richard Ashcroft
  • Quote

Electric Bird Digest by The Young Fresh Fellows
_________________
Now Playing: the albums of 2005
  • Quote

Super Ape by The Upsetters
  • Quote

I Say I Say I Say by Erasure
  • Quote

The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars by David Bowie
  • Quote

The Fragile by Nine Inch Nails
  • Quote

Cowboy by Erasure
  • Quote

The Midnight Organ Fight by Frightened Rabbit

This is just such a tough loss to swallow. Floating in the Forth goes from an encouraging tune to one of the more morbid ones I know of. Still, theres a certain comfort to listening again. Rip Scott
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 112041120511206 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 11205 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.