What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 113641136511366 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
bobbyb5 wrote:
paladisiac wrote:

The Colour Of Spring by Talk Talk
#1001ALBUMS

this has been a fun self-assignment to complete the "1001 albums you must hear before you die" list. i've come across some stuff i've really liked that i wouldn't've heard otherwise, like bobby womack, the damned, joe ely and psychedelic furs, to name a few. yes, there were a number of albums that were a chore to listen to, but overall it has definitely been worth the musical journey so far.


I always wanted to listen to the "1001 albums you must hear before you die", but I was too afraid that once you've listened to the last album, you DIE. I wasn't too sure how that works. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคฃ

But at least you heard the Psychedelic Furs before you die, and that's a very good thing because they had the best album of the 1980s.


I guess if you don't listen to all of the albums on the "1001 albums" list then you'll be immortal?? Whether that's the case or not, i always enjoy listening to music new to my ears.

The main outcome of a "listening project" like this is finding certain artists with albums i really like and delving further into their catalog. I'll eventually do that with the furs, damned, killing joke, etc.

now listening to:

Tranquility Base Hotel & Casino by Arctic Monkeys
#2018 #MAKEORBREAK
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote
@paladisiac..... I've actually got the book, but I'm gonna put off doing it for a couple years. I'm too young to die!!!!! LMAO
  • Quote

Alive by James Zabiela
  • Quote

Dawn Of Possession by Immolation
_________________
Now Playing: the albums of 2005
  • Quote

Revolutionary Dream by Pablo Moses
  • Quote

Blue Train by John Coltrane
  • Quote

Long Season by ใƒ•ใ‚ฃใƒƒใ‚ทใƒฅใƒžใƒณใ‚บ [Fishmans]
  • Quote

Where No Life Dwells by Unleashed
_________________
Now Playing: the albums of 2005
  • Quote

Liquid Swords by GZA
  • Quote

Peace Sells... But Who's Buying? by Megadeth
#1001ALBUMS
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 113641136511366 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 11365 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.