Bands you Love and Hate

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Lennon
McCartney
U2
Lou Reed
Bob Dylan
sort of fall into this category but i don't really hate any lennon or mccartney but i think thats because i am a fan boy as both have some far weaker albums then their talent should produce.
  • Quote
Aerosmith. I love a lot of their stuff but "I don't wanna miss a thing" was one power ballad too many for me.
  • Quote
Skinny wrote:
A lot of rappers who've been around long enough to misguidedly hop on contemporary trends (and then equally misguided attempts at "back to basics" records).
Kanye 365 days of the year. And then he releases/produces some of the best albums of the year... Right after a collab with Lil Pump. And that's not something new, he's been jumping on trends since the beginning and mostly failing, but he's also been releasing good albums for a while now...
_________________
Overall chart
Fake overall chart

2020s
  • Quote
I love Diamond Rio, Sawyer Brown, and Black Hawk.


Link



Link



Link


God bless you and every member of each act who is still here always!!!

Holly

P.S. And may Van Stephenson of Black Hawk be with the Lord.
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote
I absolutely LOVE the first Clash album, and I like Give 'Em Enough Rope a lot. Can't stand London Calling and Combat Rock.
_________________
100 Punk Favourites

Live Albums

Death Metal
  • Quote
I also really like Plastic Ono band...can'd stand pretty much the entire rest of Lennon's solo work.
_________________
100 Punk Favourites

Live Albums

Death Metal
  • Quote
Alice Cooper.

In his early days, he was part of a highly skillfull band.
He made some surprisingly really really good albums: Love it to Death( this album I consider great), Killer, Billion Dollar Babies, Welcome to my Nightmare
Even his greatest hits is amazing.

But, boy oh boy, how this guy ended up producing so much garbage, is really sad.
I know his band dissolved itself, but his music certainly went down hill and never recovered.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Bands whose music you love but vocals... DarkSideOfTheComputer Music
Songs/Albums that you like by bands y... Guest Music
Song you love in an album you hate? hereforashortime Music
[ Poll ] Bands you used to hate, but now like. Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.