|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
One of the first albums I ever owned. And one of the best. And yet still only his second best. I know pretty much every word to every song on this. 'Heart of the City' still goes harder than pretty much anything else ever. Jay at the top of his game is one of the best of all time. _________________ 2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
Last edited by Skinny on 06/28/2019 17:24; edited 1 time in total
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New topic Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
|
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
|
| Page 13081 of 21929 |
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|