What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4421
Posted: 02/17/2020 21:31
VIDEO Link
Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa
Written by Vampire Weekend
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Vampire Weekend by Vampire Weekend _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4422
Posted: 02/19/2020 01:43
VIDEO Link
The Sweet Escape (Feat. Akon)
written by Gwen Stefani, Aliaune "Akon" Thiam & Giorgio Tuinfort
From the album
The Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4423
Posted: 02/20/2020 00:38
VIDEO Link
Wherever You Will Go
written by Alex Band & Aaron Kamin
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Camino Palmero by The Calling _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4424
Posted: 02/22/2020 22:51
VIDEO Link
Ready To Live Pt. 2
written by Ryan McRyhew
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Death After Life by Thug Entrancer _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4425
Posted: 02/22/2020 23:16
VIDEO Link
Die Eier Von Satan
written by Tool
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
รnima by Tool _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4426
Posted: 02/22/2020 23:53
VIDEO Link
FRIENDS
written by Ryan Adams, J.P. Bowersock, Cindy Cashdollar, Brad Pemberton & Catheriwne Popper
From the album
Cold Roses by Ryan Adams And The Cardinals _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4427
Posted: 02/23/2020 15:20
VIDEO Link
Stairway To Heaven
written by Kenny Gamble & Leon Huff
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Family Reunion by The O'Jays _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4428
Posted: 02/23/2020 15:45
VIDEO Link
Blue
written by Mark Olson & Gary Louris
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Tomorrow The Green Grass by The Jayhawks _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4429
Posted: 02/23/2020 16:06
VIDEO Link
Is This It
written by Kate Walsh
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Tim's House by Kate Walsh _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#4430
Posted: 02/23/2020 16:29
VIDEO Link
I Fought The Law
written by Sonny Curtis
From the album (US version)
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
The Clash by The Clash _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
New topic Closed Lock by Romanelli on 05/26/2025 14:37
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Page 443 of 597
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum